Ready or not...

Fall is almost here!  We are having cooler temperatures (hopefully to stay) and we are enjoying the outside.  Football on TV (no worries, Baseball is definitely still on!), fall scentsy, fresh air....this is by far my favorite time of the year!

School started and my boy is now in Pre-K!  I cannot even hold my tears as I type this.  It makes me sad in a way but excited of everything that he will be learning to get him ready for Kindergarten.  One of the things that is WAY different in his schedule -- NO naps in Pre-K.  YIKES!!  Last Wednesday was the first day of school!
copyright bits and pieces
He did amazing!  No tears, no shyness, no fear!  (tears from Mommy were the only ones shed)  After school, not so much.  He was so grumpy, dramatic, whiney....ugg, please tell me my afternoons after school won't always be like this.  I knew he was tired, so I kept my cool.  But, boy was I close to snapping as well!

Last Wednesday was also my first day of school, well teaching my young 3's!  I have such a cute group this year.  My three girls and I all had a pink accessory in our hair...I thought we looked pretty SWEET!  I am very excited to get to know these little ones and their personalities.  I pray that we have a great year!

To celebrate the new preschool and Sunday school year, our church hosted a Rally Day.  The children let go of balloons holding a bible verse and information about our church.  It's a fun outreach and we are curious to see how far our balloons go.  One year we had somebody call in from Aledo!  (Our church is in Haslet!!)

Thanks for reading, now off to bed to get ready for school tomorrow!  God's blessings on your day :)

Comments

Popular Posts