Healing

This has been one of, if not, the worst weekends of my life. I could never even begin to imagine the emotions that the victims and their families are feeling right now with the loss of their loved ones. They are in my thoughts and prayers.  We went to a couple of Christmas parties, and I felt so guilty while others are grieving.

The joy of the Christmas season is the celebration of our Savior's birth. I am reminded of God's love for us, even during tragedies. He sent his one and only Son to come into this world and die for all of our sins so that we can have eternal life in Heaven. Evil tries to come and take our focus away on a daily basis, but we must stand up now more than ever. We must pray for all those families so that they can get their strength from God and not let the devil pull them away from Him.

I, like almost every parent, have hugged my son so much.  I pray that God watches over him daily and keep him from harm.  I truly wish you a Merry Christmas and pray for healing.  

With a heavy heart,
Vanessa

p.s.  Below is our Christmas card I ordered from shutterfly.  Aren't they just wonderful!?  Love love shutterfly!


Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.




Comments

Popular Posts