Happy Halloween!

We have fun during Halloween at our house.  A few years ago, I won a HUGE spider web from PBK that literally covers my living room ceiling!  Jake loves it so much and this year he enjoyed helping put that sucker up with me.

Copyright 2012
For the past few years, we have hosted Halloween treats, but this year we really wanted Jake to enjoy trick-or-treating.  We visited some dear friends whom Jake loves very much and they got to see his cool Referee costume!  It was ADORABLE (I'm his mommy, I can say that!).  

Copyright 2012
Copyright 2012

















Since our friends neighborhood is nicer, we decided to trick-or-treat there.  Jake got lots of compliments, but the #1 comment was "Are you a replacement ref?".  He got that ALOT!!!  He would answer back, "I'm the real thang!"  Hahahaha!  He also would tell us not to follow him to the door...big boy!

Copyright 2012

Happy Halloween from our family to yours! :)
Copyright 2012



Comments

Popular Posts