Mellow Monday

Ever have one of those days that is just....blah?  Well, that is exactly how I felt today. 

Hurricane Sandy has put a damper on today for sure.  Praying for my friends and all the East Coast residents who are directly affected by this crazy "Frankenstorm"!  I pray for their safety and no major damages.

A friend of mine is moving with her family to Ohio.  I am super excited for their new adventure, but at the same time I have to say it's sad to see them leave.  Our boys are the same age and I was hoping to see them hang out more and become good buddies.  Not only that, but mommy-time will be greatly missed.  Praying for safe travels and we will definitely keep in touch!

And to top that off, we are still trying to get pregnant (over a year now) and Aunt Flo is visiting soon. *sigh* Please pray for patience, for the miracle of a child, and for these negative thoughts to go away.  We are extremely blessed to have our boy.  He is the sunshine to dreary days like today.  The thought of him growing up without a sibling makes me sad.  I feel like he will miss out on that bond, you know?  I am reminded that God is in control, and all my trust is in Him.  It is so hard though, and I thank the Lord that he knows this and has what's best for us already planned out.

Okay, enough of this already.  May your day be blessed!

Much love,
V

Comments

Popular Posts